GuppY: Pack GuppY 5.02.05, cumulative and non-cumulative patches
This pack is the 103st version of GuppY
We propose you the patch 5.02.05 with additions, improvements and corrections.
Prerequisite: PHP 5.6 minimum
- update of jQuery scripts
- protection against access to accounts
- deletion of session management
- simplification of admin access
Two patches are needed to stay within the 2MB limit imposed by some hosting providers:
First with the Install function, you update CKEditor with the patch-CKEditor-v492, available in the Download and GuppY section.
To install imperatively, this version is a security patch!!
Then, to switch from version 5.02.04 to version 5.02.05, you must use the gy-non-cumulative-50205 patch, following this procedure:
- download the patch and install in admin with the Install function of GuppY,
- validate the usual configuration pages
- delete cookies, clear your browser's web cache, or even restart it if necessary.
After the installation you must go to admin/config look and proceed in this order:
- Complete the configuration of the new fields in Config look,
- Save the configuration to save your changes,
- Click on "Generate Style" to update your Config look compatible skin, then several refreshes of the display of a page may be necessary to have a correct display.
As with all patches, it is advisable to revalidate all configuration pages as admin.
FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR SITE:
We highly recommend:
- Using the secure https protocol, your connections on your site, that of your visitors will be fully encrypted and secure,
- The setting up of an admin protection for the main administrator, for the secondary administrator, for each collaborator having access to the administration of the site (see Admin/Generalités/Protection Admin)
Many thanks to Saxbar and the participants of this version.
The GuppY Team