GuppY 5.02.00 package, cumulative and non-cumulative patches.
This pack is the 98th version of GuppY
We propose you the patch 5.02.00 with additions, improvements, corrections :
Prerequisites: PHP 5.4 minimum
- correction of the location of the style declaration in maintenance.php (thanks Jean-Denis)
- MODIFICATION OF THE MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES AND SESSIONS FOR THE USE OF THE FIREWALL OF MUTUALIZED ACCOMMODATIONS
- correction of the link to the profile profile in the members list (thanks Jean-Denis)
- posting blog posts and news in descending order of publication dates (thanks Laroche)
- deletion of flash objects management
- ADDING THE CHANGE OF BLOG TICKETS BY THE AUTHOR OR AN ADMIN
- correction of the list of connected members
- POSSIBILITY OF MANAGING MORE ACCESS IN ADMIN PROTECTION
- notification of private messages in admin if allowed by member
- ADDING THE EFFECT OF PARALLAX INTO THREE MAIN AREAS
- improved impressions
- ATTACHMENT OF A LINE FROM THE TOP TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE
- improvement of the boxes' placement authorizations (thank you Papinou)
- REPLACEMENT OF PGEDITOR BY A SECURE CKEDITOR
- ADD AN AUTOMATIC ANCHORAGE TO THE TOP OF THE CONTENT AREA
- added link execution page RSS
The new features in this version are in capital letters.
To change from 5.01.07 to 5.02.00, you must use the gy-non-cumulative-50200 patch by following these steps :
- Download the patch and install in admin with the Install function of GuppY,
- Close your browser,
- Restart your browser, old cookies must be removed
- Reconnect as a member and as admin
- Validate the usual configuration pages
After installation you should go to admin / config look and proceed in this order :
- Complete the configuration of the new fields in Config look,
- Save the config to save your changes,
- Click "Generate Style" to update your compatible Config look skin, then you may need several refreshes to display a page to have a correct display.
As for all patches, it is advisable to revalidate all the pages of config in admin.
Thanks to Saxbar and all the participants in this patch.
The GuppY Team